Top tips for making money with Google AdSense
Overview and tips for making money with AdSense
Google AdSense is an advertising program that allows you to display ads on your website, blog, or YouTube videos and make money when visitors click on them. The ads are created by companies that use Google AdWords and provide them with special AdSense code on your blog or website.
For new websites or blogs, Google AdSense can be one of the fastest ways to generate income, which is why it’s so popular.
Google AdSense has many great benefits, including:
It’s free to join.
The terms and conditions are simple, which means you can monetize your website or blog even if it’s new.
There are a variety of advertising options and many that you can customize to match the look and feel of your website.
Google pays a monthly direct deposit when you hit the $ 100 limit.
You can serve ads on multiple websites from a single AdSense account.
There are options for serving ads on mobile devices and RSS feeds.
However, with YouTube, you need a minimum of 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time to run AdSense on your videos.
However, AdSense also has some drawbacks:
Google can cancel your account immediately and won’t give much away if you break the rules.
As with all forms of online income, you need the traffic to make money.
AdSense is a great monetization option, but it’s not a quick or quick program. Additionally, Google has rules that some bloggers seem to miss reading their Terms of Service. As a result, many website owners discovered the harsh way in which they violated Google guidelines and lost their accounts forever.
Types of AdSense Ads
Google offers a variety of types of ads for your website including:
Text: Text ads use words either as an ad unit (an offer) or a link unit (list of offers) and come in a variety of sizes. You can customize the color of the field, the text, and the link.
Images: Image ads are graphic displays. They come in a wide variety of sizes. You can choose an ad feed option that mixes text and image ads.
Interactive Multimedia: These are the types of interactive ads that can include HTML, video, and Flash.
AdSense for Search:
Allows you to set up a Google search box on your website or blog. When a user enters a term and searches, the search results page opens with AdSense ads. You can customize the color scheme of the search results page to match your website.
Google AdSense Payments
Google pays by direct deposit or checks every month that your earnings reach or exceed $ 100. If you don’t make $ 100 one month, your earnings will carry over to the next month. Every time you hit the $ 100 threshold, Google will issue a payment for the next payment period. Your AdSense account allows you to see your current earnings, the most clicked ads, and other useful data.
Make money with AdSense
- To make a large amount of money, and the AdSense plan is required. Here are some tips to help you maximize your AdSense sales:
- Read and Follow Google’s Rules: Webmasters must follow Google’s Webmaster Guidelines and AdSense Program Policies.
- Don’t click on your own ads or ask others to click: incentivizing clicks, buying pay-per-click (PPC) space, or using software to increase traffic to AdSense pages is against the rules. Remember that Google is not very tolerant of breaking the rules. So stick to these rules.
- Use Website Marketing Techniques to Build Organic and Authentic Traffic: SEO and Article Marketing are sure to bring free traffic to your website.
- Make sure your website/blog is mobile optimized (responsive): The number of mobile device users is high. Also, make sure you’re using responsive ads so that Google can send the appropriate ad sizes to the mobile devices your website is showing on.
- Test ad types and placement to find the options that will generate the most revenue: start with standard sizes (300 x 250, 728 x 90, and 160 x 600) and switch between them to see if a size increase leads to more clicks than another.
- Maximize your ad position: You can use 3 standard ad positions per page. Use them all for maximum benefit.
Show ads above the fold: This is the part of your page that can be viewed without scrolling.
- Get a lead billboard ad under your headline/tagline: place an ad near the top of the page and near your banner where it’s most likely to get noticed.
- Embed ads for impressions: This means that your articles will contain ads that may result in more clicks as they will appear as you read your post.
- Monitor your results: Google can mistake you for tools and comments. However, it is best to analyze your data to see what it says about your results so that you can make the most of your efforts.
- Reading Google Email: This can be especially important when Google sends out a warning about something they don’t like on your website. If you don’t deal with Google’s complaints, the program will exit.
Advanced AdSense Tips
Once you start running ads on your website, you need to make sure that you are getting the most out of the AdSense program. Here are some additional tips to consider when you’re ready to grow your AdSense income:
- Run experiments: You can test your ads through AdSense A / B.
- Try link and square colors: if your colors match your theme, be sure to change it to see if that affects the results.
- Enable placement targeting: Allows advertisers to choose where they want their ads to appear.
- Create Custom Channels: This will give you a better understanding of what works and what doesn’t to generate revenue on your website.